Friday, June 19, 2015

Rachel Dolezal has a right to be black

I've been reading and reviewing everything that has been said in regards to Rachel. In the world that we live in now a man can become a woman, whites can become black., and blacks....... well guess what honey, we stuck as we were born. To me that's not a bad idea at all. I love being black. and in all actuality I am bi-racial. however I truly identify with my black side more then my Hispanic side. not to mention being bi-racial and being raised in the shelter practically homeless from 12-21 the streets only see skin tone and then you identified as what they see. so I'm a little thick mixed #blackGirl. Rachel Dolezal is insults every black woman who is really born black and the bi-racial black chicks. She basically experimented with a completely different race and it worked really well for her. I'm pretty sure that there is nothing that I could have done in my entire life that would have given me the opportunity to pose as a white girl.  BUT Rachel is not the first. This has been trending underground for quit sometime. I remember living in the shelter with a snow bunny and she swore she was mixed. she got busted and then swore her parents were mixed. She went from being mixed to creole. when she just could've been the hella cool White chick that had a lot of black in her. Yes Rachel tricked a lot of people with her lies of being black and living black and just completely adapting everything that being black means. but in the end there is a level of self hate that dwells within anyone who will #CATFISH as a lifestyle. This woman needs help. What happened in her life that made her hate herself and her existence? Why would you want to live a life that comes with an automatic underlining. my nephew has skin like milk and straight hair. But he was born from my sisters womb he is black with not a trace of it visually. there are several bi-racial people who suffer from the lack of brown pigment in there skin. And now Rachel has made it hard for the extremely lite pigmented blacks and bi-racial blacks.


#30Something


added 6-25-2015

This was a good read and it made Rachel's story look even stupider.

https://gma.yahoo.com/adopted-woman-raised-black-finds-age-70-her-195301437--abc-news-parenting.html

No comments: