Monday, July 21, 2008

W/E Madness

Its been a while since I've hit the scene. Why did I choose a houseparty To start, At 30 something a House Party is something thats a lil to Personal for a Single GAL. It was nice to hang out with these couples who " will ove each other for ever" all while there husbands couldnt keep there eyes off of tone in my thigh. I will say tht the next time I agree to something like that i will ask if "single STRAIGHT men" will be attending.
I mean really, This oleskool, gansta pimp wanna be was like all in my grill, tht coupled with the BOLD Lesbian that was sitting to my right. When oleskool approached me, I had to think quick. Les vs oleskool..... Oleskool won, but in the end i won. I "took" down his number, not really but thats wht he thinks.
So why was i there, when i am currently being entertained by some of the most BEAUTIFUL MEN that Houston has to offer. I mean from the Finances to there Looks there DUDES GOTITGOINON.....But I'm waiting, Currently 2 of the tones have my attention, one more so then the other one. I LOVE ONE, and I just met the other.... And of course the whole time i was at the houseparty I couldnt help but think about both of them. As the party began to digress I began to think deeper and Harder.... I started to realize that i no longer have time for running men away. If i want to actually get involved in a REAL GROWN UP relationship then perhaps i should start by actually allowing someone to occupy my time. I'm waiting for HIM, but whos's he waiting for?

No comments: